The Corbin Files is a series of short videos, about 1 minute in length, and released on YouTube. Each episode is narrated by Clancy Brown, in the role of Sheriff August Corbin, and tied to a specific episode of the series, released the day following its original airing.
- Case File 632 - Abbie and Jenny Mills' encounter with the Demon. Published on September 17, following the pilot episode.
- Blood Moon - The Sleepy Hollow witch hunt, and the Order of the Blood Moon. Published on September 24, following the second episode.
- The Masons - The Freemasons and their secret code around town. Published on November 15.
- The Tunnels - The Munition Tunnels and their significance. Published on November 22.
- Adams Antiquities - Satanic instruments discovered and being placed in the care of Adams Antiquities. Published on December 20.
- The Vessel - Jenny Mills and her possession by Ancitif. Published on January 9.
- Frederick's Manor - Lachlan Fredericks and secrets of the Fredericks Manor. Published on January 9.
- Four Who Speak As One - The Four Who Speak As One and witches. Published on January 14.