SLEEPY HOLLOW returns for a groundbreaking fourth season full of supernatural creatures, mysterious events and the search for the truth about the lives of the Witnesses.
Following a 250-year slumber, ICHABOD CRANE (Tom Mison) devoted his life and knowledge of the supernatural to defeating the demonic forces that plagued Sleepy Hollow in the present day. But following the climactic events of last season, Crane’s world was turned upside down after the death of his partner and fellow Witness, Abbie Mills. He was then led out of town by a mysterious group promising to put him in charge of an evil-fighting organization created hundreds of years ago by none other than George Washington.
Crane now finds himself in an all-new city working with all-new allies, as he embarks on his most important mission yet: To save our nation’s capital from otherworldly threats that promise harm, not only to our country and our people, but to the soul of democracy itself. Season Four promises the beloved twists, thrills, humor, and “twistory” for which SLEEPY HOLLOW is known, along with new and surprising adventures for Crane, JENNY MILLS (Lyndie Greenwood) and other favorites.
- Ace Marrero as Special Agent Eric Cortez
- John Zachary as Abraham Lincoln
- Adrian Bond as John Wilkes Booth
- Sara Sanderson as Moll Dyer
- Courtney Lakin as Marg Dyer
- Eric Joshua Davis as John Andre
- Kathleen Hogan as Helen Donovan
- Unknown as the Headless Horseman
|Image||Title||Original air date||Season #||Series #|
|"Columbia"||January 6, 2017||1||50|
|Crane and Jenny begin to navigate life following the unexpected death of Abbie Mills. When he finds himself in a the nation's capital, Crane must forge unlikely partnerships in his quest to find the next Witness, as he discovers that there is more evil at play than he realized was possible.|
|"In Plain Sight"||January 13, 2017||2||51|
|After a big discovery, Crane and Jenny struggle with breaking some difficult news to Diana. Meanwhile, the team learns that there may be witchcraft involved in a new case. Can Crane find a way to tell Diana what he knows?|
|"Heads of State"||January 20, 2017||3||52|
|When one of Crane's greatest foes comes to town to threaten the safety of Washington's highest officials, the team must work quickly to find a solution. Jake's extensive knowledge of the tunnels becomes an important piece of the puzzle as they uncover a secret from the past that could lead to answers.|
|"The People vs. Ichabod Crane"||January 27, 2017||4||53|
|When a monster fashioned to make its victims live out their most personal and haunting memories hits D.C., the team must find its weakness to save one of their own. Meanwhile, Jenny forms an unlikely bond that could be important in saving the world. Can the group prevail against one of the most insidious monsters yet?|
|"Blood from a Stone"||February 3, 2017||5||54|
|As Dreyfuss gets closer to making progress on his mission, important parts of his past come to light. His former partner returns to settle the score from years before and it becomes evident that Dreyfuss' involvement in the supernatural is not something new.|
|"Homecoming"||February 10, 2017||6||55|
|When the team realizes that the talisman which Dreyfuss seeks might be hidden in the most obvious of places, they race against the clock to find it before the evil forces are aligned. Then, with heightened emotions and bittersweet memories, Jenny and Crane revisit important parts of their past as they return to Sleepy Hollow.|
|"Loco Parentis"||February 17, 2017||7||56|
|Just before Molly's 11th birthday, her father returns from duty. As Diana begins to wonder if her ex might be ready to be a part of his daughter's life full-time, the team has a shocking realization.|
|"Sick Burn"||February 24, 2017||8||57|
|When internet sensation Logan MacDonald comes to town, a supernatural infection hits, via a viral video. Meanwhile, Molly has a frightening vision that could predict a bleak future. Can the team cure the curse before it takes over town?|
|"Child's Play"||March 3, 2017||9||58|
|When a monster appears that resembles Molly's childhood imaginary friend, Diana realizes her daughter's life as a Witness will be anything but normal. Meanwhile, Molly gets her chance to see the vault for the first time.|
|"Insatiable"||March 10, 2017||10||59|
|When one of Diana's mentors is targeted by a horrific monster, she decides that the team must channel all of their power toward stopping Dreyfuss. Meanwhile, Dreyfuss and Jobe have a breakthrough on a project of which Team Whitness may not yet be aware.|
|"The Way of the Gun"||March 17, 2017||11||60|
|When a mysterious woman finds her way into the vault, the team struggles to understand who she is and with whom her allegiances lie. Meanwhile, Alex must come to terms with her complicated feelings when she finds herself in a tight spot.|
|"Tomorrow"||March 24, 2017||12||61|
|With a glimpse into the dystopian world that could be if Dreyfuss comes to power, the team learns more about Lara. Knowing what is at stake, can Team Witness put a stop to the billionaire mad man before it's too late?|
|"Freedom"||March 31, 2017||13||62|
|Dreyfuss finally garners enough power to infiltrate the White House, and his group of minions grow strong enough to take action. Can Team Witness stop Dreyfuss in time?|
- Production on the fourth season began on August 15, 2016 in Atlanta, Georgia.
- On October 11, 2016, it was reported that was taking place in the city of Lawrenceville, Gerogia.
- Due to the show changing its setting to Washington D.C., it was announced that stars Lance Gross who played FBI Agent Daniel Reynolds, and Jessica Camacho who played FBI Agent Sophia Foster in Season Three would not be returning. It was teased that Camacho might make a few guest appearances in Season 4, although in the end she didn't.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://deadline.com/2016/05/sleepy-hollow-final-season-abbie-controversy-1201757159/
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2016/05/13/sleepy-hollow-renewed-season-4-fox/
- ↑ https://www.comicbookmovie.com/horror/new-promo-stills-for-sleepy-hollow-season-4-episode-2-in-plain-sight-a147966
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MagicBranch/status/765131111542484992
- ↑ http://patch.com/georgia/lawrenceville-ga/take-look-sleepy-hollow-lawrenceville
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2016/07/07/sleepy-hollow-season-4-lance-gross-jessica-camacho-leaving/