Moll Dyer was one of the Dyer sisters and leader of their coven. She protected a mysterious artifact for hundreds of years.
After capturing a criminal in the 17th century, Malligo and her sisters deliver John Andre to Washington. Around the same time, they begin to protect the Witch Stone and cut themselves off from the outside world. They put a glamour on the manor to protect themselves from outsiders.
Making a DealEdit
At a manor in the country, Malcolm shows a woman, Moll Dyer, the Dagger of Z'urn D'oragh and says that it's the most sought-after cursed item in the history of witchcraft. As two other women enter the room, Malcolm offers the Dagger in return for the witches' treasure. Moll refuses to hand over the Witch Stone, but one of her sister, Malligo Dyer, says that perhaps they should return to the world. The third sister, Marg Dyer, insists that protecting the Witch Stone is their sacred duty. Malcolm points out that what they're guarding has nothing to do with witches, and Malligo demands an explanation. When Malligo and Marg realize that Malcolm is speaking the truth, they grab Moll and demand to know why she lied to them. Marg says that she did it to protect them, but they utter a curse and Moll collapses, choking. After a moment, her tongue transforms into a serpent and crawls out of her mouth.
- Witchcraft: As a Witch, Moll can use witchcraft to change alter the world to her desire. As she is over 250 years old, it can be assumed that she is very adapt at magic and all things to do with magic.
- Lie Detection: Moll can detect lies of others who tell them.
- Glamour: Moll was also able to create glamours. For example, she was able to make herself look younger and make the Dyer Manor look invisible.
- Longevity: Moll is over 250 years old but didn't retain her looks so she had to resort to glamours, like her sisters.
- Has a tattoo of a snake on her right wrist.
|"Columbia"||"In Plain Sight"||"Heads of State"||"The People vs. Ichabod Crane"||"Blood from a Stone"|
|"Homecoming"||"Loco Parentis"||"Sick Burn"||"Child's Play"||"Insatiable"|
|"The Way of the Gun"||"Tomorrow"||"Freedom"|